Healthy & Quick Veg Sandwich Recipe (Oil Free)
- 2 whole wheat slices of bread
- 1 slice of cheese (optional)
- 1 tbsp sweetcorn kernels
- 1 tbsp carrot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato, finely chopped
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- Salt to taste.
- 1 tsp dry oregano (optional)
- Toast the bread slices either on a toaster or on a pan until it turns brownish.
- Put cheese slice on top of the bread slice.
- In a mixing bowl, add all the vegetables and add salt, pepper, oregano, and mix well.
- Put this mixture on the bread slice. Put the other slice of bread on top.
- Cut from the middle and serve.