Healthy and Quick Sprouts Fruit and Seeds Salad Recipe
Sprouted lentils are super nutritious but a lot of people don’t find them super delicious on their own. A trick my mother used to get us to eat our sprouts were to make a delicious fruit salad and then sneak in sprouts in that. Trust me, you don’t even taste sprouts in there and that is exactly the trick I use on myself to eat more sprouts. Talk about being an adult. 🙂
Healthy and Quick Sprouts Fruit and Seeds Salad Recipe just takes 10 minutes to make and is so filling. It tastes amazing and takes care of your protein and vitamin intake.
- 1 cup sprouted black chickpeas or ankhurit kala chana
- ⅓ cup mango, chopped
- ⅓ cup watermelon, chopped
- ⅓ cup green apple, chopped,
- ⅓ cup cucumber, chopped
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp white sesame seeds
- 1 tsp sunflower and melon seeds
- Add sprouted black chickpeas or ankhurit kala chana and all the fruits in a mixing bowl.
- Drizzle lemon juice and chat masala.
- Toss all the ingredients until combined well.
- Garnish with sesame, sunflower and melon seeds.