Rajma Kebab | Kidney Beans Kebab
How can something be so aromatic, regal and finger licking delicious yet so simple and quick to make? If you don’t count the soaking and boiling of Rajma | Kidney beans this Rajma Kebab | Kidney Beans Kebab recipe is made in literally 10 minutes and it tastes amazing.
With Rajma Kebab | Kidney Beans Kebab, you will surely experience an explosion of
- ½ cup boiled Rajma | Kidney beans
- ½ cup boiled potatoes
- 4 tbsp besan | chickpea/gram flour
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- Half a lemon’s juice / 1 tsp amchur powder (dried mango powder)
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tsp red
- Salt to taste
- In a mixing bowl, add boiled Rajma|Kidney beans and boiled potato and mash them thoroughly without any lumps.
- Add the gram flour (besan) and chopped onion.
- Add lemon juice, salt, garam masala powder, red chili powder and mix everything together.
- Prepare patties of the shape of your choice.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry on medium flame on both sides till it turns golden and crispy.