Colorful Fresh Fruit Salad | How to make a Fruit Salad
Is there anything more vibrant, refreshing and colorful than fresh fruit salad? A big bowl of fresh cut fruits with an amazing and delicious dressing is all you need to kickstart your day.
These fruits are perfect to have in this Autumn/Fall season as none of them are very cold in nature and gives you that nourishment that is so much needed in the morning. The amazing thing about this salad is the dressing. Now, I know many people struggle with dressing their fruit salad as oil and vinegar based dressing
For the dressing
- 1⁄4 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1⁄2 tsp of sesame seeds or til
- 1⁄4 tsp of lemon zest (check the recipe notes)
- Rock salt as per taste
For the salad
- Fruits of your choice, diced (fruits used here are apples, pomegranate, papaya, orange, mosambi, guava
,and kiwis )
- Cut or peel fresh fruits of your choice into uniform dices.
- For the dressing, add orange juice, honey, rock salt, sesame seeds and lemon extract together.
- Drizzle the dressing over the diced fruits and enjoy.
- For making the lemon zest, just take a whole lemon and grate it’s skin.