Chilli Garlic Mushroom | How To Make Chilli Garlic Mushroom
First and foremost, if there’s one dish that can be made in a jiffy (just 15-20 minutes) and can be served as a starter, an appetizer and a full-blown main dish, it is Chilli Garlic Mushroom. Further, this dish makes your life easier as it has a very simple recipe and comes together so effortlessly quick that it’s a perfect ‘surprise guest visit’ snack. And as I mentioned before, Chilli garlic Mushroom can be eaten as an appetizer with a dip, also as a main dish with fried rice or noodles. Evidently, it has a rich aroma and totally lip-smacking taste.
Moreover, Chilli Garlic Mushroom has a rich savour of garlic, tender sweetness from caramelized onions, subtle pungence from vinegar and soy sauce, all in all, nothing less than a treat for your taste buds. Also, I’ve used whole button mushrooms in this recipe, you can use any kind and also chop them if that’s your preference.
Additionally, if you liked this chilli garlic mushroom recipe and looking for more indo–chinese recipes, I’m sure you’ll also love Veg Lo Mein Noodles and Crispy Chilli garlic Baby corns.
Finally, if you make this Chilli Garlic Mushroom recipe or any other recipe from my blog, please share the pictures with me by tagging me @life_is_delicious_ on Instagram. By all means, I love seeing your beautiful recreations. 🙂
Serves 2 people
Cooking time 20 minutes
Chilli Garlic Mushroom Recipe
Kitchen Tools Used
HOW TO MAKE CHILLI GARLIC MUSHROOM
- First, add oil in a frying pan on low to medium heat. Add finely diced onions, garlic and saute until golden brown and translucent.
- Then, add vinegar, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce. Mix well and cook on low heat.
- Next, add mushrooms* and stir so that the sauce is evenly coated on every mushroom. Keep cooking on low heat.
- Further, add salt, red chilli powder, black pepper powder and mix well.
- Then, cover the pan and cook on low heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Finally, garnish with coriander (dhaniya) leaves, sesame (til) seeds and serve Chilli Garlic Mushroom hot.
- If sesame oil is not available, saute in butter and add some olive oil because butter on its own has low smoking and burning point.
- Also, I have added whole mushrooms in this recipe, you can add sliced mushrooms as well.
Note – This post contains affiliate links. If you like something and purchase it using a link in this site, Life Is Delicious receives a very small commission. We recommend products we believe in completely, so thanks a lot for supporting us and helping us grow.