Butter Paneer Pulao | Paneer Pulao Recipe | How To Make Paneer Pulao
It’s lovely to be indulging in rich, flavourful dishes once in a while and really seek pleasure out of it. I love how this Butter Paneer Pulao recipe turned out because not only is it extremely delectable but also mouth-watering to look at. The vibrant colours of capsicum, fresh coriander leaves, tomatoes really complement each other and also makes the dish look appealing. While developing this recipe, I was debating in my mind whether I should use butter or not but I’m glad I did because paneer, veggies and onions sauteed and caramelised in butter makes this paneer pulao dish so pleasantly yummy.
Serves 2 people
Cooking time 30 minutes
Butter Paneer Pulao Recipe
- 3 tbsp butter
- 200 gm paneer, cut into cubes
- 1 large red onion, sliced lengthwise
- 1 large tomato, diced
- ¼ cup of diced capsicum, green and yellow
- ½ cup of white rice which yields 2 cups of cooked rice
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp coriander (dhaniya) powder
- ¼ tsp dry mango (amchur) powder
- 1 tsp jaggery
- Fresh coriander leaves fro garnishing
How to make Butter Paneer Pulao
- In a pan add 1½ tbsp butter on low heat. Add cubed paneer, diced capsicum, sauté and flip until the paneer is golden brown on both sides and the capsicum is soft.
- Once it’s done, add more butter (about 1½ tbsp butter) and sauté onions. Keep some of the onion aside to be used later in the recipe.
- Add tomatoes and sauté until mushy.
- Add red chilli powder, coriander (dhaniya) powder, dry mango (amchur) powder, salt, jaggery and mix well.
- Add cooked rice, sauteed paneer, capsicum, rest of the onion slices, mix well and cook for around 5 min.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.