Homemade Garlic Bread | No Oven, Using Sliced Bread, Made In 15 mins |
I LOVE super delicious food that can be made under 15 minutes. Also, if the recipe is very easy, simple and calls for fewer ingredients, you have won me over. Evidently, one such extremely tasty dish is Homemade Garlic Bread. It is my favourite side dish with pasta. Moreover, I like this homemade garlic bread better than most commonly available garlic bread in Indian markets. Because it is so crisp and buttery at the same time. Also, this Homemade Garlic Bread has an amazing garlicky aroma which makes you devour this awesome dish in an unapologetic manner.
Obviously, this Homemade Garlic Bread is made from regular sliced bread that you get in the market easily. Further, you can use any sort of bread according to your preference. Although, I do have one tip, If you like to have baguette slices (and don’t have the real baguette bread available), you can cut some burger buns lengthwise to achieve a similar shape.
Additionally, I love to have this homemade garlic bread as a side dish with my pasta. I think it goes really well with Mushroom Aglio Olio, Spinach Pesto and Chessy Tomato Pasta.
Serves 2 people
Cooking time 15 minutes
Homemade Garlic Bread Recipe
- 6-7 bread pieces (you can cut a burger bun to make baguette shape pieces )
- 3 tbsp soft butter
- 2 tbsp garlic, crushed or grated finely
- 1 tbsp coriander or dhaniya leaves
- 1 tsp oregano or mixed dry Italian herbs
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE GARLIC BREAD
- Firstly, in a mixing bowl, add soft butter, garlic, coriander (dhaniya) leaves, oregano, black pepper powder, salt and mix well. Make a smooth spread.
- Next, spread this mixture on bread slices evenly on each side.
- Finally, heat a flat plan on medium or low heat. Toast the bread from both sides until golden brown and crisp.
- You may also add cheese in the mixture, if that is something you prefer.
- The proportions used in the garic butter spread can be customized according to one’s own taste.