Grapes Virgin Mojito | How to make Grapes Virgin Mojito
During the summers, there’s nothing like having a sparkling and refreshing chilled drink to quench your thirst and beat the heat. Therefore, I always like making different sorts of cold beverages like smoothies for breakfast, virgin mojitos or fresh juices for the afternoons and refreshing iced teas for the evenings. And so, today I’d like to share the recipe for Green Virgin Mojito which is a sparkling, fresh summer drink that has loads of refreshing mint, lemon and ice cubes along with the goodness and taste of grapes.
What I absolutely love about this Grapes Virgin Mojito recipe is that it needs just a few, easily available ingredients. Also, you can make it in huge batches and store it in the refrigerator and serve it to your friends and family or any guests over the course of 1-2 days. Importantly, this recipe is totally adaptable so make it unsweetened or sweetened, add and not add club soda etc.
Additionally, if you liked this Grapes Virgin Mojito recipe and looking for more such summer beverages recipes, I’m sure you’ll also love Virgin Rose Mojito, Strawberry Cooler and Strawberry Banana Milkshake.
Finally, if you make Grapes Virgin Mojito recipe or any other recipe from my blog, please share the pictures with me by tagging me @life_is_delicious_ on Instagram. By all means, I love seeing your beautiful recreations. 🙂
Serves 3-4 people
Cooking time 15 minutes
Grapes Virgin Mojito Recipe
- 250gm of green grapes
- 2 cups or half litre of water
- 1 cup club soda
- 2 lemons, sliced in round shape
- 2-3 tbsp sugar (according to taste)
- Pinch of salt
- Ice cubes
- Mint leaves
HOW TO MAKE GRAPES VIRGIN MOJITO
- First, in a blender, add the grapes along with half a cup of water and blend until the grapes are juiced. I generally like the juice to be chunky for the mojitos.
- Then, dilute it with a cup of water and add ice cubes.
- Next, add sugar, salt and mix well.
- After that, squeeze some lemon juice and add the lemon slices and mint leaves.
- Finally, add more ice cubes or refrigerate for a couple of hours and serve it chilled.