Mango Salsa | Vegan Mexican Salsa | How to make Mango Salsa
Firstly, if you have a lot of friends and family visiting you and you’re looking for something easy to make that’s flavourful & delicious, look no more. Apparently, Mango Salsa served with nachos is a perfect summer snack for a party or just as a snack at home. Moreover, when mangoes are in season, this Mango salsa recipe is one of the best things you can make with them.
Also, you can add a variety of veggies and fruits available to the salsa and can make it sweet, salty or spicy according to your own taste preferences. Moreover, as this dish is Mexican, it also has some variations with black beans or kidney beans, so you can add that too.
Additionally, if you liked this Mango Salsa recipe and looking for more such Mexican recipes, I’m sure you’ll also love Guacamole Dip and Mexican Tomato Salsa Dip.
Finally, if you make this Mango Salsa recipe or any other recipe from my blog, please share the pictures with me by tagging me @life_is_delicious_ on Instagram. By all means, I love seeing your beautiful recreations. 🙂
Serves 2 people
Cooking time 15 minutes
Mango Salsa Recipe
- A large mango, diced finely
- An onion, diced finely
- ¼ cup sweet corn, boiled
- A tomato, deseeded and diced finely
- A handful of coriander and mint leaves
- ¼ cup pomegranate kernels
- 1 tbsp lemon, juiced
- A pinch of salt
- Pinch of red chilli powder
HOW TO MAKE MANGO SALSA
- First, dice mango, onion and tomato very finely.
- Then, in a mixing bowl add diced mango, onion, tomatoes, boiled sweet corns and pomegranate kernels.
- Next, chop up the coriander and mint leaves and add in the bowl.
- Then, add lemon juice, salt and red chilli powder and mix everything together.
- Finally, serve the Mango Salsa with nachos.